Enjoy the Benefits
Looks like a credit card, works like a check, and it’s safer than cash! Save money when you swipe your card and say “Credit!” Use it with a PIN at more than 30,000 Co-op ATM’s through the United States. In order to get an ATLFCU Debit MasterCard, you must have a checking account with us.
Access over 30,000 ATM’s
Card Controls at your fingertips
Spend securely using EMV Chip Technology
Enabling Card Controls
This feature on our mobile app lets you manage your debit or credit card from the palm of your hand. You can turn your card on/off, report a card lost or stolen, and get quick access to view your recent activity to help detect fraud.
* Manage My Cards – From the bottom toolbar, select ‘More’ and ‘Manage My Cards.’
* Select the card – Here you will find a list of all your active debit or credit cards. You can temporarily lock your card or report it lost or stolen
You have questions. wE have answers.
-EMV stands for Europay, MasterCard, and VISA. An EMV chip card has a microprocessor embedded directly on the front of the card. The chip provides stronger transaction security features and other application capabilities that traditional magnetic strip cards do not possess. Although chip cards do not totally eliminate fraud, they provide additional security for our cardholders.
-The chip provides an extra layer of protection and securely transfers account data from the chip to the merchant through a chip-enabled card reader. EMV is currently the global standard for payment processing that will soon become the standard in the United States.
-When you try to swipe the commonly used magstripe at a merchant’s chip-enabled POS terminal, you will be prompted by the terminal to use your card’s chip instead, if it has one. When instructed to do so, follow these general steps:
- Instead of swiping your card, insert the chip end of your card – with the chip facing up – into the chip enabled terminal.
- Leave your card in the terminal throughout the entire transaction and follow the prompts on the screen to complete the purchase.
- Remove your card when prompted and take your receipt.