CUSO Financial Services
New York Life
Every Member, Every Time
“As a financial advisor, my goal is to help my clients develop, implement and navigate a well-balanced investment strategy in an effort to accomplish their goals and objectives. My job is not to maximize returns, but help maximize the quality of my clients’ lives.” –Jeff Oleniczak
ATL Federal Credit Union is pleased to introduce Jeff Oleniczak, our Financial Advisor through CUSO Financial Services, LP (CFS). Jeff is a licensed professional, trained to objectively analyze your investment needs and help you create a financial plan designed to meet your unique goals.
Schedule a no-obligation appointment to meet with Jeff and take advantage of the valuable insight he can provide on financial planning topics such as:
- 403b and 401(k) Rollovers
- Mutual Funds
- Fixed, Variable and Index Annuities
- Life & Long Term Care Insurance
- Retirement and Business Services
Jeff’s qualifications include:
Registered through CUSO Financial Services, LP
- Series 7-Securities Representative
- Series 65-Investment Advisor
- Series 63-Uniform Securities Agent State Law
- Michigan Life and Health License
- Finance BBA-Grand Valley State University
- Licensed to sell securities in the state of Michigan
Start planning for tomorrow by calling today! To schedule your complimentary consultation, call Jeff at 616-644-8146 or email him at email@example.com.
Products offered through CFS are not NCUA/NCUSIF or otherwise federally insured, are not guarantees or obligations of the credit union, and may involve investment risk, including possible loss of principal.
Investment Representatives are registered through CFS. ATL Federal Credit Union has contracted with CFS to make non-deposit investment products and services available to our credit union members.